good night prayer quotes for my love

This is my prayer for you that as you resort to bed may the Lord hide you under His wings and renew your strength as you rise. You have given love that is beside me.


Pin On Special Days

We appreciate you a lot for loving us and that you are able to see us when we do wrong.

. Rebecca Barlow Jordan. Good night my love. Embrace your dreams tonight for your body needs a new energy tomorrow.

Quotes about Goodnight Prayer The long day is gone and the night is here with us. We can never do what we didnt do today. My dreams come true and I hope tomorrow will be a better day in store for us.

Im sure god is working out something better for you. Best collection of goodnight prayer wishes quotes for lovers friends and even family to wish them best of the night. Good Night Prayer for My Love 1.

See more ideas about night prayer good night prayer bedtime prayer. May God show you the sweetest of all dreams and then give you the strength to go after them. Good night darling sleep tight.

Dear God please watch over him when he falls asleep. And we love you. 1 Dear Lord please help us rest well.

Please we beg for forgiveness for the things we did wrong today and we pray that you forgive us all our sins. I couldnt sleep without 64. May the Father above cradle you in love.

Nothing can ever come between us I love you so much. May this sweetness remain in your life love. To my love may the Lord blow away all the negative thoughts residing on your mind tonight.

Good night my love sleep peacefully. Good night my dear love. Apr 11 2022 - Explore ginger gassetts board Good Night Prayer followed by 482 people on Pinterest.

Good night my love. Good night my love and sweet dreams. Good Night Prayers For Loved Ones.

Good night prayer for my love. Even in the dream our hearts beat as one entwined fused. Other Sweetest Good Night Prayer for My Love.

Good Night Prayer Message for Him. Good night To a beautiful good night and lovely dreams sleep tight my love. Dear God please take care of my love when he sleeps and take the rest needed for the new day.

As you settle down for a night of rest May the Lord keep you happy carefree and blessed. May it be well with you all through the night. Only He has the power to destroy everything negative and fill our hearts with hope.

Youre my one and only love. Rest on your bed and have a sweet night dream for our God will protect you through the night. Think Of Me When You Close Your Eyes And Ill Come To Make Your Dreams Sweet And Beautiful.

In Jesuss precious name Amen. I Wish We Could Be Together. Im standing here with the evening gust.

I am so lucky to have you in my life. Prayer leads to an awakening of the spirit. You are my I met you.

And you are faithful God. The Lord shall send his angels to watch over you as you rest this night. May you see your desires accomplished over your enemies in Jesus name.

Good night my love. Teach us to trust you and to love you more and more. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe.

Good Night Prayer Messages for Him. And may the Lord keep you secured like Zions mount in Jesus name. Have a blessed night baby.

What we share in your arms awesome. I thank God for blessing you today and I pray he continues to bless you. Nights are for lovers.

Thats my prayer for you my love. Have a soulful sleep my love. Have a soulful sleep my love.

Embrace the night as. Sweet Good Night Message to My Sweetheart. In the name of God your dreams will come true.

Good night I wish you a very awesome sleep and every moment full of peace passion joy and love. I pray to God to keep you safe throughout the night. I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night.

Make us have a great night sleep. I will dream of you tonight as I lie awake in bed. Have a restful night my love.

May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning. The Lord who has begun a new thing in your life shall surely see it to the end. I pray that you sleep well and your guardian angels watch over you as they carry your dreams away.

Sleep tight dream about us when you wake youll be in my arms. Tomorrow awaits your exploits. Go to bed in peace.

My love may the God above send you tons of love and blessings as you rest your head on your soft pillow tonight. I pray that you have a re-energizing sleep to. Nothing shall by any means harm you.

You will be an inspiration to others. Good night dear I pray to God to give you a peaceful and safe sleep. Good Night Love Quotes For Him Near Or Far Wherever You Are My Love And Caring Will Always Be With You.

The angels of the Lord shall take charge over you. I cant find a the love we my favourite place leave you with its alright because nothing short of around me. Good night my darling.

Fill his heart with all the happiness and love. Good night my love. I know all you wish for now is to unwind from your day peacefully.

Praying for a good nights sleep for you my love. May he bless your sleep and your good health keep. Sleep well its hard to.

If you get to dream land before me wait for me Ill be right behind you. Precious one may the Lord keep you safely through the night May your burdens and cares be few and light. Committing your loved ones to the Almighty ensures a contented rest.


Pin On Good Night Prayer


I Pray To God Every Night To Bless You And To Take Care Of You I Miss You And Love You Very Much M Good Night Friends Sweet Dreams My Love


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Relationships


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Faith In God


Pin On Night Blessings


Pin On Ejszaka


Pin On Crafts For Infant Room


Pin On Night Time Prayers


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Madre Mysli I Obrazki Ha Ha Ha


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Nazir Carrim Gmail Com


Pin On Abby


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Afternoon Night

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel